Thursday, April 30, 2009

100 Day Of Arrogance

If I had to choose a single word to describe the First 100 Days of the Obama Presidency, I would easily choose the word arrogance! From day one, Obama's arrogance was on full display.

The Inaugural was the first sign. We have a president, who at his victory speech on election night told us that we would have to make sacrifices in order to see the bright sunny day of Hope and Change. Yet, when Inauguration Day came, no expense was spared! It did not stop there either, for the first month all we heard was crisis, crisis, crisis, we are on the brink of depression, OMG the sky is falling, the economy is in the crapper, we must all gird our loins and hunker down for the worst. Mean while it is endless trips on Air Force Once, fancy parties and Wagyu steaks at the White House. No leading by example for Lord Obama, all that sacrifice jazz was for the little peeps.

Speaking of the little peeps, let us not forget the arrogant disdain shown towards the unwashed masses. We got an early taste of it during his campaign with that two faced bitter clingger remark. Even today, on his 100th day in office, he arrogantly dismissed 250,000 of the little peeps who dared show disapproval of his outrageous spending.

Lord Obama's arrogance, isn't just heaped on the little peeps. He dishes it out every time he tries his "I Won" bipartisanship. He uses gullible Republicans for photo ops, then kicks them in the teeth by rejecting any and all of their concerns or ideas with a very arrogant "we're doing it my way because I Won"!

Oh and lets not forget the arrogance of his meaningless speeches. Obama will read one thing off the teleprompter and then immediately do the opposite. How many times has he read to us that he is not for big government and then it is spend, spend, spend. He reads to us that he is going to go through the budget line by line and then chips off a measly $100,000,000 from his outrageous $3 TRILLION budget. He is so arrogant, he doesn't even seem to care about the blatant hypocrisy of it all. It is just like, listen to what I read to you and don't you dare question what I am actually doing.

Obama's arrogance isn't just unique to him, he surrounded himself arrogant underlings too. Watch the Sunday morning news shows when his underlings are on. They dismiss capitalism like yesterday's news, meanwhile none of them were big successes in the private sector. They speak of the Republican party like it is vanquished forever, simply because they say so.

In my entire 44 years, I have never know an arrogant person who did not get their comeuppance sooner or later. With Obama, I am certain his comeuppance is going to come in the form of a foreign affairs blunder. This is because, the rest of the world is under no obligation to put up with any of his arrogant BS.

As nice as it would be to see Obama's arrogance get taken down a peg or two by some foreign leader, the fate of this great nation is tied him for the next four years.

13 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I so enjoy reading your post. Sadly I have to agree with everything you say and sadly it is plum scary.

Ron B said...

This is so good. Say it again. Say it again.
I have been preaching to my liberal friends, especially my girlfriend, that he has been arrogant from day one. It even goes back to the campaign trail. When he told the press corps that his wife was off-limits, yet she was out campaigning and speaking for him. Yet they left her alone but instead found that Bristol Palin was not off limits. I digress.

He is one arrogant sapsucker.

Maggie in Indiana said...

Nice blog and couldn't have said it better myself. Kudos.

Anonymous said...

You said "In my entire 44 years, I have never know an arrogant person who did not get their comeuppance sooner or later. With Obama, I am certain his comeuppance is going to come in the form of a foreign affairs blunder. This is because, the rest of the world is under no obligation to put up with any of his arrogant BS. "

I could not agree with you more. Your prediction is spot on. I too foresee Obama's Waterloo as foreign policy. The American MSM cannot help him there. Obama will be a one term president.

Afrocity,
http://afrocityblog.wordpress.com/

49er16 said...

Great post as usual. I couldn't agree with you more about Obama's arrogance.

Anonymous said...

You said it all, 100 Day Of Arrogance. How True

Mary M. Baker said...

Great Job on the post.

It's great when another man can objectively look at Obama and not be enticed by his rhetoric. I just don't get the left and their hype over Obama. He is not even leading us, his teleprompter is. Yet, the left still have those tingly feelings going up their legs. Oh boy!

Clifton B said...

Molly:

Yes it is scary! Arrogant people tend to be very blind to their short comings and very often bite off a whole lot more than they can chew.

Clifton B said...

Ron B:

I know exactly what you mean. I have some liberal friends who are completely blind to his arrogance. Sadly (I hope not the case with your girlfriend) some of my liberal friends share Obama's arrogance (not to his degree, thank God).

Clifton B said...

Maggie:

Thanks, I am glad you liked, come back again and again and again!

Clifton B said...

Afrocity:

Even though the MSM cannot help Obama with his foreign policy Waterloo, you just know they are going to try anyway.

BTW, I totally love your blog!!!!

Clifton B said...

49er16 & emptysuit:

Thanks much guys.

Clifton B said...

CLNO:

I think once many of the Obama supporters get over the embarrassment of being duped by this empty suit, they will be his most vocal critics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails