Thursday, April 2, 2009

Attention K-Mart Shoppers!


From the gifts that Obama has been giving the British, I am kind of getting the feeling that he is cashing in frequent flier miles from Air Force One. Really now, an iPod for the Queen? Is there no one in that administration with an ounce of common sense and good taste?


I expect that he will crack a 40 with Prince Charles any second now! They lampooned him good over the crappy DVD set and shabby treatment of PM Gordon Brown, I can just imagine what they will say about the Queen's iPod.


I hope he at least sprang for the 32 GB., cheap bastard!

7 comments:

Ron B said...

Heck Clifton you think that he sprung for an iPod Touch? I would be surprised. What is a 70+ year old matriarch going to do with it since she does not use the one she already has. Screwed up the handshake as well. Cannot shake the Queens hand with both yours. Better get that Culture Czar and soon.

Clifton B said...

Hey Ron B;

A Culture Czar! That is a good one! I actually would setting for one level headed adult in that administration.

Ron B said...

The Culture Czar was his idea. I don't know if he has named anyone to the position yet.

Clifton B said...

OMG, that wasn't a joke! Like I said we need adults and quickly!

The Pondering Catholic said...

Sadly, I think a lot of Americans think this was "cool" of him. And all of the protocol breaking is

The Pondering Catholic said...

oops, all of the protocol breaking is just so arrogant!

Clifton B said...

You said the magic word, "arrogant"! It is that arrogant "I know everything" attitude that made them think those gifts were the bomb. It is also arrogance that made them not check the Russian on that silly Reset Button.

Come on now, we had a Cold War with Russia for how long? Don't tell me we don't have any Russian experts still kicking around the State Department who could have checked that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails