Thursday, June 3, 2010

Video: James O’Keefe’s Census Fraud Investigation


Try as I might I really could not get excited about this James O’Keefe investigation. I have worked in the private sector all my life. I have gone through tons of training programs and even in the private sector they are rather flippant with trainee’s hours. Granted these Census supervisors are being flippant with money that we must borrow from China, but in the end I still would not call this hardcore corruption.

After O’Keefe and Giles’ stunning success with the ACORN tape, I think we are all looking for O’Keefe to top that act and bring down some big fish. I was expecting O’Keefe to catch these guys cooking the actual enumeration. Now that would have been BIG news.

What was rather enlightening (or perhaps dismaying) is that O’Keefe used his real name and no disguise here. After the ACORN video, you might have expected someone to recognize his face or name.

2 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Have to disagree Clifton,

Hardcore or not corruprtion is just that and when you put it on a large scale such as the Census Bureau it is now deemed hardcore let alone BY the government.

I agree on the private sector as that is where I survive, but again this is NOT the private sector therefore more agreegise.

Liz said...

I have to disagree too Cliff. I think his point was not so much corruption, but government waste. And a bunch of dishonest losers working taxpayer funded jobs. When the US has over 500,000 census workers who get paid 18 dollars an hour, it really adds up when census workers get paid for hours they don't work. The Private sector is different because those cheating their hours if caught will get in trouble or fired. And if the boss doesn't mind then it dosn't matter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails