Monday, July 27, 2009

Federal Reserve gone wild

The Federal Reserve is long over due for an audit and this radio interview with Congressman Alan Grayson (D-FL) proves it. Hat tip to Glenn Beck's twitter page. By the way, I think Alan Grayson is the kind of Democrat Sarah Palin had in mind when she said she would support Democrats.


Angie Lee said...

How absolutely amazing.
And disturbing.

JGregg said...

Clifton -- I am amazed that I have not seen nor heard of this before (and I am a bonafide news junky and policy wonk!). You've prodded me into action to research this and see what the dealio is. Thanks for posting this, sir.


Clifton B said...

Angie Lee:

Beyond disturbing. It really drives home the point that Washington needs a reboot!

Clifton B said...


Thanks actually should go to Glenn Beck. It was his Tweet that set me on to this. That Twitter sure does come in handy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails