- Since he voted lefty his departure doesn't change anything.
- Souter was a liberal at heart. He waited for a liberal president before he resigned in order to maintain the balance of power on the court.
- Damn, Obama jumped on this quick, the man isn't leaving until October.
- I expect Obama to pick a real moonbat for his replacement, and why not? Whoever he picks will sail through, and this may not be the case after 2010. Plus, Obama's "empathy" comments tells me his pick will be clueless about the Constitution, but will have all the right "feelings" about the law.
- I expect Obama's moonbat choice to be a Politically Correct first. I expect that to translate into a minority or if white, openly gay.
- Also, since Obama is looking to move the nation left, I also expect his pick to be young. This way his pick will have a good long run on the court.
- Souter puzzled me. He isn't fond of Washington and loves his private life, so why did he go through all that subterfuge to get the job in the first place?
- Look for the MSM to use Souter's resignation and Specter's jump to paint a picture of a crumbling and demoralized Republican party. Don't fall for it!
BOMBSHEL: House Intelligence Chairman Confirms Trump Camp Under Surveillance by Obama Regime, Corrupt Media and Democrats Upset Trump is VINDICATED - And that's the name of that tune! It's been established what we already knew for weeks as a result of constant leaks reported by the NY Times, Washin...
48 minutes ago