Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Black Conservative Joins Fellow Black Conservatives On The Glenn Beck Show



By now many of you have heard that Glenn Beck is doing a special on black conservatives that is to air tomorrow. Today, I am going to the taping of that show.  The show is going to be a town hall format like Beck’s previous programs on moms, doctors and 9/12ers.

To say I am excited is an understatement. What I am most excited about is meeting my fellow black conservative bloggers. Adrienne Ross from Motivation: Truth, Maria from My Voice On The Wings of Change and I just learned today that Conservative Black Woman will be there too!

I will post the back story about how this all came to be sometime tonight and tell you about all the fun of meeting my conservative brothers and sisters.


Please make sure to tune in to Glenn Beck tomorrow to see what we all have to say.


*Special thanks to Left Coast Rebel, Stogie at Saber Point and Carol at No Sheeples Here for creating this stunning graphic and getting the word out about segment of Beck's show. I have the best blogger buddies on the entire Interwebs!

20 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Wouldn't miss it, Clifton! You must have a zillion things going on in your head, but I'm sure you'll represent black conservatives (heck, even we white ones) brilliantly. I'm so excited for you. Yay!

namaste said...

WOO-HOO!! i'm looking forward to meeting you too cliff!

great post and excellent graphic!

:-)

Quite Rightly said...

Can't wait!

@eloh said...

Go get 'em Clifton and tell those ladies hey from me.

Cedra Crenshaw said...

Glad you'll be there representing for the millions of black conservatives out here like me!

The Conservative Lady said...

Hi Clifton:
I can't wait to see the show on Friday. Hope you have a great time and I am looking forward to reading your post about the experience. Hi to the ladies and Glenn, too.

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

Clifton, I've been reading your blog for months now! This is great news! Can't wait to see it.

Clifton B said...

Fuzzy:

You bet I have a million things running in my head. The day sort of ran up on me LOL! Thanks!

Clifton B said...

Namaste:

I cannot believe I am actually going to meet you guys! Woo-Hoo!

Clifton B said...

Quite-Rightly:

Thanks!

Clifton B said...

@eloh:

Will do and thanks!

Clifton B said...

Creda Crenshaw:

Glad to represent, now it is time for all of us black conservatives to step out of hiding and raise our voices. America needs us!

Clifton B said...

TCL:

Will pass on the hello! Thanks! BTW any updates on Rubio?

Clifton B said...

Vicki:

Thank you, keep following!

photofellow said...

Clifton, I'm sending your article and the awesome Friday 13th graphic out to my e-mail list.

So looking forward to hearing you and your fellow conservatives on Glenn's show.

saveliberty said...

Clifton, I have only found your blog recently and I am looking forward to tomorrow's show.

I will link your post to the Coffee Shop on the Right Reasons.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

No I hadn't heard! Thank you for posting this! Yessssssssssss...

Laurie and Alan said...

I follow CBW and I just knew that sometime you Conservatives would be on Beck!

I am canceling an appt tomorrow just so that I can watch.

Best of luck and God Bless!

AmPowerBlog said...

Congratulations, Clifton!

Patricia said...

Watched Glen Beck and must say it was a wonderful show.

I wish there were less breaks and hope he will continue to bring everyone back.

God bless and keep up the good fight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails