Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Black Conservative's second anniversary

Today marks the second anniversary of Another Black Conservative.  My, how time flies.  It seems like yesterday when I decided to get off my duff and start speaking out.


The last year of doing this blog was a difficult one.  Real time demands kept me from blogging for days on end.  Throughout the those days, I constantly ached to take to the keyboard.  Thankfully, things are under control now and I am pushing hard to get back up to my regular pace.


I would like to thank a few of my top referrers for all the traffic they have sent my way over the last year. 




I would also like to give a special thanks to both Sam from The Last Tradition and Tim from Left Coast Rebel for checking in on me when my blogging slacked off.  You guys are good friends and a real inspiration.  Thanks!


I also want to thank all of you readers who have followed ABC over the past two years.  Just like an early anniversary present, I reached 500 followers just the other day.  Thank you all so much.


Now without further delay, lets get back to blogging.  Peace out!

18 comments:

Liz said...

Happy 2nd Birthday ABC and many more to come.

Adrienne said...

Happy Blogoversary, Clifton! May your voice continue to be heard for many, many years.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Happy anniversary Clifton!

VSO said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!

Teresa said...

Happy 2nd Blogaversary!

Samuel Gonzalez said...

Happy Birthday ABC!!!

Thanks Cliff for all your help. The Last Tradition wouldn’t be what it is without your friendship and encouragement when I thought 50 hits was a gold day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary !
Thank you for taking the time to speak your mind politically. I read several blogs and never know where I'll pick up new information that's not in the news.

Keep up the good work !

SB Smith
TX

Just a conservative girl said...

Happy Blog Birthday!! You are a must read for me and you are missed when you are not posting regularly.

Here is to many more to come!!

Jenny said...

Hey, Congratulations Clifton! Never miss a day. :-)

Unlikely Hospitalist said...

Congratulations to you! And always remember, that is spite of the vile hatred you receive from the left there is an army of conservatives who are proud to stand by your side as you fight the good fight!

http://punditpress.blogspot.com/2011/03/another-black-conservative.html

Randy-g said...

Congrats, and thank that young lady Adrienne for sending me this way!

Bz said...

Congrats.. I heard somewhere along the way that ?? 80% bloggers slack off MAJORLY &/or quit in the first year. Even if you're semi-regular, I'll be reading!

JSF said...

Congrats to a great Blogger!

If you ever find yourself in the Southland, let me get you a drink!

RightKlik said...

Only 2 years? Seems like longer. So much has happened in that time. Thanks for providing your perspective. Keep up the great work.

John B. Hefmier said...

Happy Anniversary, Clifton and ABC!! And wishing you many, many more!!

Angie Lee said...

And thank YOU, Clifton, for everything that YOU do.

Left Coast Rebel said...

Happy second anniversary, many more blogging years to come!

bd said...

hb abc - wishing you many more - you have been a welcome light in a sometimes banal blogworld

Related Posts with Thumbnails