Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Video: Wisconsin GOP Senator Glenn Grothman chased and cornered by union mob



The video pretty much speaks for itself, so I will only add a few quick observations:

  1. I cannot help but to compare and contrast the TEA Party protest from last year to these union protest.  Especially the day the Democrats forced through ObamaCare.  Remember how Nancy and her gang strolled through the streets?  Sure people shouted, but no one mobbed them.
  2. The other thing that immediately catches my eye is the hive mentality. One person shouts "shame" and they all shout "shame".  One person shouts "peace" and they all shout "peace".  I would hate to see what would happen if someone said "kill him"!
  3. Finally, this crowd doesn't strike me as teachers or other public service employees.  They don't even seem like union workers.  They mostly look like the young slackers you find at every leftwing protest. I would love to know just how many real Wisconsinites are at these protest.
The photographer who capture this video has some amazing still shots from the protest, you can find them here.

Video h/t: Dane101

2 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Just where are the police in all of this? That is what I would deem unlawful detainment and I am sure lawyers could come up with some other crimes committed here.

I agree with all your points as well Clifton, plain garbage.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails