Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sign of the times: The Obama Bumper Sticker (BS) Removal Kit


Don’t you just love how the free market knows how to capitalize on everything? I am surprised someone did not think of this sooner. Where I live, there were a slew of Hope and Change Kool Aid drinkers. Cars around here were plastered with Obama bumper stickers. Today only one of my neighbors still sports one. I think I know what I will be getting him for Christmas.

In case you are wondering the BS Removal kit is quite real.



6 comments:

Allison said...

That is fantastic :) I love it!

Hot Sam said...

In San Francisco thousands of cars still have Kerry/Edwards stickers on them.

I've been collecting photos for an an anthology I call, "SUVs for Obama." When I get enough, I'll send you a link.

I found an Obama sticker last week on a pickup truck that was so monstrous it would dwarf a Hummer.

Of course there are plenty of Obama stickers on Prii too. I see them as they speed by and dangerously weave through traffic.

spc said...

That was great- I e-mailed the video to a few friends.

His response was he was at war with a few Prii and got some medals for it yesterday. Is the assumption that hippie liberal douche-waffles all own a Prius and all have Obeezie stickers on their cars?

I've only seen a handful of Prii in the right hand lane where they belong, usually the attitude is such that they feel they have to drive in the left most lane to show everyone else their car is fast enough to use that lane.....much the older man in the minivan drives.

Okay, done ranting

Anonymous said...

A year ago this would not have worked. I can only imagine what it will be like next year.

Rachel Ann said...

Love it! Too funny; and I needed the laugh today!

Heather Chandler said...

I LOVE this video! Glad to see it's actually real. Might buy a few to place on my co-workers' desks. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails