This is pretty funny. Obama may be subpoenaed to appear in the case of ex Governor Rod Blagojevich. The subpoena was posted online with portions referring to Obama redacted out. Unfortunately, the redactions were done in such a way that they became visible after a simple cut and paste action. (Accident? Methinks not).
Here is what we learn from the redactions:
- Obama may have lied about conversations with convicted fraudster Tony Rezko.
- Obama may have overtly recommended Valerie Jarret for his Senate seat.
- A supporter of President Obama may have offered quid pro quo on a Jarrett senate appointment.
- Obama maintained a list of good Senate candidates.
- Rahm Emanuel allegedly floated Cheryl Jackson's name for the Senate seat.
- Obama had a secret phone call with Blagojevich.
Click here to read the full details of each revelation. From what we learn, it seems like the worst Team Obama may have to worry about is explaining some conflicts from his original statements. Particularly #6.
Via: MemeorandumVia: NBC Chicago