Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Obama throw out first pitch for Nationals, next time let Michelle try it


Obama: “I was a little disappointed by the pitch,” Obama said from the announcers box during his post-pitch analysis, “It was a little high and outside. I was intentionally walking the guy. But fortunately Zimmerman is a tall guy and had enough reach.” 
“You know what breaks your heart on these; you’re down there practicing, throwing a punch, throwing strikes. Heat. Come out here, the thing slips out of your hand a little bit. It’s heartbreaking.” 
“I never played organized baseball so I love watching it,” he said, “But my skills are not where they need to be. In basketball I could pretend that I could have had a career. In baseball I think it’s very clear that I wasn’t going anywhere on that front.”

Blah, blah, blah, he still throws like a girl. Perhaps next time we should break with tradition and let Michelle give it a try. I am betting those aren’t just show muscles on her arms!


5 comments:

lady di said...

practice, practice, practice ...you will be needing a new job after 2012 mr president, what your throwing now is not working.

smitty1e said...

And, with a Carla Bruni face in the catcher's mitt, I'm betting FLOTUS would plant a raging fastball of justice.

Steverino said...

Man, it was like the Special Olympics out there.

Justine said...

"Intentionally walking the guy" could be a metaphor for Obama's entire political philosophy.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least they got him to 86 the mom jeans, right? :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails