Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ACORN Prostitution Scandal: The San Bernardino edition

OMG, I cannot get my jaw off the floor! This video is clearly the worst of the worst of ACORN. Imagine sending the Pimp and Ho to go see a friend to get pointers on running an underage prostitution ring as a school! To say nothing of confessing to murder. No wonder Barbara Boxer voted against ACORN yesterday. She wants to distance herself early.


49er16 said...

I'm linking this story, Clifton B.

You gave me some love on Saturday ;-)

Anonymous said...

My daughter sent me your link .. after I had sent her my Glenn Beck "The most explosive Acorn video yet" email from news@glennbeck.com. I am very happy to learn from your blog. ... and I agree with my daughter "This dude always has the latest ..often before I hear it on Glenn Beck."

THANK YOU for your informative blog, I will be back.

Clifton B said...


Much thanks for the linkage bro!

Clifton B said...


Much thanks to you Anonymous Mom! My secret for staying ahead of the game is a touch of insomnia and a very bad case of blackberry addiction!

Related Posts with Thumbnails