Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Black Conservative's FMJRA for 9/19/2009

Welcome to another week of ABC’s FMJRA where we pay homage to Rule #2 of How to Get a Million Hits on Your Blog in Less Than a Year.

This has been an awesome week for ABC and conservatives across the country. Conservatives and like-minded folks brought over 1 million people to DC to let Obama and Congress know we ain’t happy. If that wasn’t satisfying enough, conservatives were treated to watching the criminal enterprise known as ACORN get its much over due comeuppance. We also witnessed Democrats shoot themselves in the foot by completely overplaying the Race Card.

Linky Love

This week’s most linked to post was; Maureen Dowd joins the Raaaaacism Industrial Complex. Links came from Political Castaway, Moonbat Patrol, Mommy Life, the Magic Negro Watch and Divided We Stand United We Fail.

Second most linked to post was; I finally agree with Obama! Kanye West is a jackass. Links came in from Doug Ross, The Atlantic Wire and get this Howard Kurtz at the Washington Post. You can imagine my frustration that the only time I may ever have my blog mentioned by the Washington Post, it has to be the one time I agree with Obama! Grrrr!

Here is the miscellaneous Linky Love ABC from around the web. Track A ‘Crat, the first of ABC’s Guest Blogger Sunday guests, links to 2010 is going to be a bloodbath for incumbents. Track A’ Crat also gave ABC a guest spot on his blog on Thursday, by reposting Rep. Hank Johnson and Jimmy Carter joins the Raaaaacism Industrial Complex. Which by the way was clearly the most read and discussed post of the week. Track A ‘Crat also provided a photo hat tip for the crowds at the 9/12 rally.

Reagan Republican links to both my notes on Obama’s speech to Congress and Sarah Palin’s response.

Moonbat Patrol has been very nice to ABC. In addition to linking to the Maureen Dowd post, Moonbat linked to The San Bernardino Edition of the ACORN scandal and Rep. Johnson and Jimmy Carter’s racism.

The Other McCain once again brought massive Linky Love to ABC by linking to ACORN gets caught selling Gadsden flags at the 9/12 rally. As well as linking to the Rep. Johnson and Carter post. FYI: Little Green Footballs (LGF) is smearing Robert Stacy McCain and several other conservative bloggers. Charles Johnson from LGF has lost his way and his mind, and has decided to become a race card dealing member of the Raaaaacism Industrial Complex. Manufactured racism is pure evil, so ABC will not link to LGF EVER!!!!

The Western Experience and Coachep both linked to OMG, there is a blizzard in hell tonight, Dems vote against ACORN. Carol’s Closet gave a reference to ACORN is about to get its nuts cracked. Valley of the Shadow, Keith's Sports Journal and Animal Farm links to Rep. Johnson and Carter joining the Raaaaacism Industrial Complex. Finally ABC has received special attention from Voyskapvo blog and Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion.

Booker Rising, in a class by itself, bring tons of Linky Love. Booker Rising linked to the following:

Time Magazine gets Beck wrong. Anyone surprised?

I finally agree with Obama. Kanye West is a jackass.

ACORN Prostitution Scandal The New York and San Bernadino Editions

Rep. Hank Johnson and Jimmy Carter joins the Raaaaacism Industrial Complex.

Politico says Obama is failing miserably …three years too soon.

2010 is going to be a blood bath for incumbents.

Must Reads

Last week I was pretty skimpy with the Must Reads because I wanted everyone to use the day for action. To make up for that I have a few more Must Reads than usual.

For those of you who just could not get enough first hand accounts of the 9/12 March on Washington, here are some posts from people who were actually there. My friend The Conservative Lady has a nice accounting with pictures. A new blog I found called Reclaim the Blue was also there and wrote about it extensively.

Still confused about the crowd size? Moderate in the Middle gives a very good analysis and Gary at A Time For Choosing lays out the significance.

Racism was a big topic this week and for an interesting take check out Ric's Rulez (he has to be the most educated Redneck you will ever meet).

New blogs

As always I like to share new blogs I have found. We have a couple of good ones. Check them out see if any will be your new favorites.

Black & White & Loud

The Average American

Reclaim The Blue

God, Guts, and Sarah Palin

ArleneArmy’s Blog

Ric's Rulez

A Couple of Shout Outs

I would like to make two quick shout outs to two of my fellow black conservative who have make a big splash. First is Kevin Jackson from The Black Sphere. As some of you know Kevin has started to appear on Fox News! The Black Sphere was one of the inspirations for creating Another Black Conservative. I guess you could say reaching the heights of Kevin’s blog is one of my goals.

My second shout out goes to Mary Baker. A few weeks back in another FMJRA I pointed you all to a post she wrote called “Why I am No Longer an African American”. Well that stellar post was published by American Thinker and showed up on Lucianne.com. Way to go Mary!

That concludes this week's FMJRA. I am sorry for the late posting but I had a busy Saturday and the FMJRA is a pretty big post to tackle. Until next week think Technorati!

10 comments:

JSF said...

Thanks for the link!

And as I said in my Blog, you did not flunk flank.

Your writing is top notch and subjects are spot on.

Keep on Blogging.

(And be ready for a return of The Republican Encyclicals!)

Average American said...

Clifton thanks for the link! What a great job you are doing here. Excellent blog, especially for a newcomer. Keep up the great work.

Clifton B said...

JSF:

You are quite welcome to the link. Conservatives cannot afford to flunk flank these days.

I look very forward to the return of the Republican Encyclicals.

Clifton B said...

Average American:

You are quite welcome. I remember how hard it was starting my blog, so I am only too happy to help.

JMK said...

I like your new look and,as usual, your content is GREAT!

And THANKS for putting the great Walter E Williams among your pantheon at the top of your blog.

Excellent post.

Kelsey said...

Wow, thanks for the link.

The Conservative Lady said...

Clifton:
Thanks for the linky love.
Your blog has always been one of my faves and has bloomed over the past several months into one of the most professionally done blogs I've seen (and I'm not just kissin' up to ya, I really mean it). Keep up the good work.

Clifton B said...

JMK:

I am glad you liked the redo. Walter E. Williams was the most requested black conservative when I asked my readers who they wanted instead of Powell.

Clifton B said...

Uffda:

You are welcome! Keep up the good work at God, Guts, and Sarah Palin.

Clifton B said...

TCL:

My please to share the Linky Love. Linky Love made me and I am happy to share. I have always enjoyed your blog. I wish I had more time to visit it more often. Sadly as you can tell, I do most of my blogging in the wee hours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails