Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am enjoying my Global Warming today!


Consider me odd, but I love the snow. I was very disappointed the other day when NJ was told we would get 3-7 inches snow and I woke up to only a dusting.  Today we have SNOW!  Yippee!

Snow deprived Left Coast Rebel asked me to post some pictures of the snow here in my part of New Jersey.  According to Time Magazine I should be thanking all this wonderful snow on Global Warming (yeah, they are still shilling this fraud).  However, Vagina Monologues creator and twit, Eve Ensler, sees all this Global Warming as no laughing matter. For her we should be on the look out for earthquakes and tsunamis.

Actually I wish both Time Magazine and Ensler would swing by here so I could clean their clocks with a good old fashion snowball fight.

Enjoy the pics.

9 comments:

Left Coast Rebel said...

Woo-hoo! Jealous (unless I had to work or commute in that)

Left Coast Rebel said...

http://www.leftcoastrebel.com/2010/02/another-black-conservative-throws.html

Have fun!

Just a conservative girl said...

Beautiful pics, but I am quite sick of this at this point.

Too much snow, empty grocery stores, and no snow plows to be found.

I GIVE

Janelle said...

Message to Al Gore......Mother Nature heard you and you had best be quiet. Forever.

Chris W said...

Great pictures but as a former Bostonian living in the desert, I don't miss it one bit.

Djames said...

Where is Al Gore? Arizona Feb. 27-28 speaking on education

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/al-gore-to-discuss-future-of-education-at-edurg-conference-2010-83939252.html

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Yay! I love snow, too, Clifton, so I guess we're both odd. Not much up here this time, just a dusting, but your pics are awesome!

Maxine said...

I'm glad you've taken that perspective on it. It's especially beautiful this morning and makes me think of what God said about washing us whiter than snow.

Keyboard Jockey said...

Beautiful photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails