Thursday, February 11, 2010

WTF? Biden: Iraq is one of Obama’s great achievements


Gaffe Machine Joe Biden went on Larry King last night and during his discussion of Iraq, Biden took the plane to Fantasy Island with this one:
I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government. 
I spent -- I've been there 17 times now. I go about every two months -- three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences.
You must be kidding me? Both Obama and Biden were dead set against everything done to make Iraq winnable. They opposed the surge, they wanted to cut and run and Biden himself offered a dopey partition solution. 

This administration has spent the last year blaming Bush for everything under the sun, including problems of their own making. Now when a success appears that clearly comes from the efforts of the Bush administration, they jump to claim credit.

I understand that spinning the truth is all the rage in Washington, but come on, there just aren’t that many stupid people in the world to believe this BS.

Via: Top of the Ticket 

7 comments:

Jordan said...

It's the Democrats: If we touched it and it broke, its the Republicans fault. If we were smart enough to leave it alone, its a win for us!

trinity said...

Biden is such a schlemiel. The new Dem thinking is if Bush did it...bad, if Obama does it...good.

Janelle said...

Humor is the only weapon which works against the left. And it works very well.

Janelle said...

Clifton, I would love to believe that people are waking up,,,,,but I don't see it day to day. I do say thanks for your lovely and straight observations.

Just a conservative girl said...

Of course there are people stupid enough to believe this.

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

The stupidity... it's too..much.....

Mike said...

It's stupid alright. Who would want to take credit for that mess?

Related Posts with Thumbnails