Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Harry Reid’s “Vote For Me or The Wife Gets It” campaign

How about we start the day off with a little bit of humor?  The other day Dingy Harry said this foolishness: 
Politico: "Men when they're out of work tend to become abusive," Reid said as he argued in favor of a cloture vote on the jobs bill. "I met with some people while I was home dealing with domestic abuse. It has gotten out of hand. Why? Men don't have jobs. Women don't have jobs either, but women aren't abusive, most of the time. Men, when they're out of work, tend to become abusive. Our domestic crisis shelters in Nevada are jammed." 
Since mocking the left is all the rage now, you just knew someone would come up with a funny Photoshop.  Well here it is.

Kudos to the folks at The Nose On Your Face! If you love the graphic, you can actually purchase tee shirts and coffee mugs!

4 comments:

trintiy said...

None of the inane things that Democrats say anymore surprises me.

Liz said...

Actually Harry has it backwards.
When men get laid off, their wives become abusive. I am not kidding.
When my husband got laid off, I (his wife) was the abusive one. I would get so mad at him because he didn't have a job.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

lmao, love it!

Anonymous said...

Gee.. I didn't realize Scary Hairy was that buff.. LOL.. good one :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails