Friday, February 26, 2010

Al Gore gets called out at Apple shareholders meeting


I think the jig is up for Al Gore and his shilling the Man Made Global Warming scam.  While present at an Apple Shareholders meeting, one shareholder had this to say: 
At the first opportunity for audience participation just several minutes into the proceeding, a longtime and well-known Apple shareholder--some would say gadfly--who introduced himself as Shelton Ehrlich, stood at the microphone and urged against Gore's re-election to the board. Gore "has become a laughingstock. The glaciers have not melted," Ehrlich said, referring to Gore's views on global warming. "If his advice he gives to Apple is as faulty as his views on the environment then he doesn't need to be re-elected." 
I would have paid good money to see that and I would have paid even more for two seconds at the microphone. It is about time frauds like Gore got the public outing they deserve. Let’s hope for more Sheldon Ehrlichs to step up to the plate.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Things are falling apart for the Progressives and their lies.

Janelle said...

Apple will dump him and that is a wonderful graphic.

trinity said...

I would have paid money to see that, myself. It is about time somebody called Gore out about this.

Bastiat Fan said...

Thank God, huh Chris? It's about time
the so-called "progressives" ended up on the ash-heap of history.

Clifton B said...

Chris:

I have noticed that too. It is like they were completely unprepared for prime time. Now they look like fools and charlatans.

Clifton B said...

Janelle:

As soon as Gore starts to effect their pocketbook they will dump him. I can't take credit for the graphic. It is a popular one on the web.

Clifton B said...

trinity:

Wouldn't you have loved to take the mic yourself?

Clifton B said...

Bastiat Fan:

I am more than willing to help toss them in to the can!

Bastiat Fan said...

Clifton B: I already have my sleeves rolled up and I'm ready to roll! By the way, your blog is one of my daily "must-reads." I can't help noticing that a large percentage of the BEST conservative blogs seem to belong to African Americans. You'd never know it from the alleged "mainstream" media though, would you? Wonder why that is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails