Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Black Conservative’s FMJRA – The Lowtech Edition



Technorati? We don’t need no stinking Technorati! Here at Another Black Conservative we can kick it old school and bring you a full FMJRA lowtech style!

As you all know from last week, Technorati decided to do a really lame update and in the process dump their feedback section, thus leaving many of us bloggers with no way of tracking links to our posts.  Well with a little good old fashion snooping the Sitemeter and checking each post, I was able to pull together a full FMJRA as always. So bump you Technorati!
  
So lets pretend we fired up the old PC with a brand new 5.25”. Type a DIR at the A:> prompt and sit back and read all about this week’s Linky Love on our monochromatic screens.

Linky Love

This week’s top story was hands down Obama To Conservatives: Grab A Mop. ABC To Obama: Stop Pissin’ On The Floor! Special thanks to William at Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion for bringing tons of hits and tons of attention. Linky Love also poured in from: Cold Fury, House of Eratosthenes, Nice Deb, QC Examiner, Camp of the Saints, Booker Rising, Say Anything Blog, Ruby Slippers and Sharp Right Turn.


The Obamageddon video picked up links from Reaganite Republican and The Hill Street Blagh.  Anita Dunn admits We Control News Media received linky love from Berman Post and one of my favorite bloggers According To Nikki.

Posts about the on goings of the NY-23 race got the attention of a few bloggers. Just A Conservative Girl and Texas For Sarah Palin both linked to Sarah Palin Endorses Doug Hoffman, while Gates of Vienna and Camp of the Saints both picked up on Dede Scozzafava’ calling the cops on the Weekly Standard reporter.

Bits Blog and Reaganite Republican links to Olbermann and Maddow Invited To The White House, Matthews In The Doghouse. The Tea Parties Move Against The GOP interested No Sheeples Here and Booker Rising.

Miscellaneous Linky Love came from The Other McCain who figures out that I am part of the Flemish Menace for showing glee over Marc Lamont Hill getting the axe from Fox. Stop The ACLU gave ABC a spot on the Wednesday Link page for Krugman and Klein’s deceptions. Gates of Vienna links to me while they take David Frum to task too. Thanks goes to The Daily Gator for giving me a spot on his FMJRA. The Opinionator at the NYT quotes my notes on Cheney’s speech. Finally Booker Rising quotes me on the White House – Fox News dust up.

Must Reads

Kevin Jackson from the Black Sphere has a real eye popper Democrats Hate Black People. Afrocity give a very personal account of enablers, like the ones who still support Obama. Fuzzy Logic takes on a question we should all ask ourselves from time to time. Finally here is a bit of lefty racism for ya.

New Blogs


Note:

I just want to give a quick explanation as to why I have been so bad about responding to comments lately.  In real time, my business has unexpectedly picked up! This extra business comes with some very real deadlines as well. So I kind of had to cut corners or else blog much less. So please put up with me for a few more days and everything will be back to normal.

10 comments:

Government Mess said...

Hi there, I appreciate you mentioning my Blog. I have had you on my Blogroll for a few months now and really enjoy your Blog. James over at Reaganite Republican turned me on to Blogging some time ago and I really love it. We conservatives need to stick together and I am pushing for Sarah Palin to be our next president too! Take Care and chat at you soon! Phil Faustman

http://governmentmess.blogspot.com/

Left Coast Rebel said...

CLiff, I am LMAO here, I can't believe that Technorati is still in the dumper, I have given up on it. Never have I seen a company pull such a stupid move, (since microsoft perhaps). Have a great weekend!

Meadow said...

ahhhh the good old days of half-ton computers! Our first one was a TRS-80. Now the grandkids can carry a "pc" in their pockets!

I always enjoy your FMJRA.

Janelle said...

No apologies needed, Clifton.

Nikki said...

Woohoo! Love the linky Love...and thanks for saying I am one of your faves. The feeling is mutual! :)N

Clifton B said...

Government Mess:

Glad to recognize your blog. I saw a few ticks from there this week on the old Sitemeter and wanted to return the favor. Added you to the blog roll too.

Clifton B said...

LCR:

I am beginning to believe that Technorati was taken over by the government! It wasn't broken but they fixed it anyway.

Clifton B said...

Meadow:

I remember my first PC, an ATT PC 6300 all decked out with monochromatic screen and a whopping 640k Ram! LOL

Glad you enjoy the FMJRA!

Clifton B said...

Janelle:

Thanks, that helps my guilty conscience.

Clifton B said...

Nikki:

You know I like to spread the Linky Love and I also enjoy your blog. I cannot think of a time I went there and did not have a great laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails