Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HELP! POLICE! The Little People Are Asking Questions Again!



She may have an R after her name but this gal is a liberal elitist through and through. Check this out from the John McCormack of the Weekly Standard
Tonight, Dede Scozzafava, the Republican candidate for the November 3 special election in the 23rd congressional district, spoke to about 100 Republicans at the Lewis County GOP dinner at the Elks Lodge 1605. After a dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing, Scozzafava fended off criticism that she wasn't as conservative as third-party candidate Doug Hoffman and urged her supporters to vote for her in order to keep her Democratic opponent Bill Owens from serving as a rubber stamp for Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama's agenda in Washington. It was a fairly typical evening--until the speech ended and someone with Scozzafava's campaign called the police. On me.’ 
Now why did Dede and her crew call the Po-Po on John McCormack?  Because McCormack had the nerve to ask Dede about her position on supporting card-check (Dede says “Yes, yes I do), raising taxes (Dede says “What kind of taxes”) and abortion (Dede kept her yap shut on that one).  You simply have to read McCormack’s blog entry to believe it all.

Make no mistake about it; the GOP is backing an über RINO in Dede.

9 comments:

Angie Lee said...

There's a reason I am independent and neither an "R" nor a "D." In reality, for the most part, they are one and the same. They just seem to like proving that point - over and over and over.

Anonymous said...

The GOP leadership is supporting candidates that violate conservative principles. William F. Buckley must be rolling over in his grave. Is this Michael Steele's doing, or the party RINOs? For the first time, I'm starting to believe the Democrap talking point that the GOP is on the verge of splitting into two groups, which probably will be political suicide for the GOP in the 2010 elections. -- SCOTT

Janelle said...

Where is Hanibel Lecter when we need him? Fava beans and a nice Chianti works for me.

B.B. said...

Hey Clifton!

Sorry to hijack a thread, but I was wondering if you'd heard about htis:

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/?p=15

Clifton B said...

Angie Lee:

I too am starting to feel the need to dump my Republican registration. The GOP calls me everyday begging for change and I tell them time and time again, until I see some more conservatism out of them my wallet stays shut!

Clifton B said...

Scott:

Yeah I too feel that a split is coming. Quite frankly, after 2012 I think conservatives should bolt and start their own party.

Clifton B said...

Janelle:

Hannibal would spit her out!

Clifton B said...

Boy Named Sous:

I saw that before, I cannot believe it!

Bob Belvedere said...

Linked to at
DEDE SCOZZAFAVA MUST GO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails