Saturday, October 24, 2009

Victicrat





Hat Tip to Booker Rising for the video.  This is the latest video by Zo Rachael from PJTV. You will notice that the "pimp" doing he moonwalk in the video is none other than the ACORN prostitution scandal pimp himself James O'Keefe.


I am glad the video calls out both the pushers of victimization and those who fall for it too. Sadly, the victim mentality has taken deep roots in mainstream black America. So many black fall for the nonsense that they are incapable of improving their lot on their own. Instead they are led to believe that "change" must come from the top rather than from the bottom up. 


Rather than dismissing Tea Party protesters as mere racists opposed to Obama, blacks should look at the movement as a model for effecting their own change. I say this because the current so called black leadership has severely let down blacks time and time again. Racial hucksters like  Sharpton and Jackson to sham pro black organizations like the NAACP are all about maintaining the victim mentality and pushing the liberal agenda. They are not about really improving the black community. 


The Tea Party movement was created simply by people coming together against what they see as destructive policies and wasteful spending. There is no official or single leadership to the movement. Why can't black Americans do the same? We can all identify the problems of the community, we are all fed up with the same things. So why not just bring out the much needed change ourselves? It seems to me that it would be a far better answer than to continually count on the same people who have failed the black community time and time again.

4 comments:

Opus #6 said...

The first time I saw the vid, I didn't realize that was our young American Hero, James O'Keefe. The man who did what the media could not do. An actual investigative report.

This reminds me of an old saying.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, feed him for a lifetime. (Except the man needs to have the kind of work ethic that will allow him to go out fishing day after day.)

Clifton B said...

Opus#6:

Actually I picked out O'Keefe right away, I just could not believe it was him at first.

The left has worked tirelessly to discredit the strong work ethic. They want everyone to believe "entitlements" are the way to go.

A Conservative Unclogged Blog said...

I am sorry I could not help but post again Cliff. After reading the above comment about teaching a man to fish....I just had to share my buffalo nickels worth.

Oddly I was falling asleep when the thought struck my mind....(this was back in Sept.)

The cynic in me said, "well yes, teach that man to fish, but then nowadays that man seems to want the boat, the trailer, the sonar and the damn fish to jump on his hook"....and he wants all this for free!

Below is the link to my crazy thought process on that fishy thing....the crazed synaptic trails of a far right minority Lakota/Anglo woman who according to the left should be out there pleading my civil rights cause.

http://theuncloggedblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/teach-man-to-fish-then-he-wants-free.html

moon816 said...

I hope a lot of minorities will see this video and wake up with the reality

Related Posts with Thumbnails