Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jimmy Carter tries to duck being a member of the Raaaaacism Industrial Complex

Politico reports today that in a CNN interview, Jimmy Carter tried to walk back his comment that opposition to Obama is racist.

From Politico:

When asked about the comments Thursday during an interview on CNN however, Carter backed off the characterizations of his earlier remarks.

“By the way, that’s not what I said,” Carter interjected as he was being asked about the comment. “If you read the remarks carefully, you’ll see that’s not what I said.”

“I said those that had a personal attack on President Obama as a person, that was tinged with racism,” Carter explained. “But I recognize that people who disagree with him on health care or the environment, that the vast majority of those are not tinged by racism.”

“I meant exactly what I said,” he continued. “What I actually said, if you look at the transcript, is what I just repeated to you.”

No need for the transcripts Jimmy boy, we have YouTube:

Alrighty then, I guess in addition to being a failed president, a Jew hater and a race baiter, we can add bold face liar to the list.

Jimmy Carter: worst president ever and still a member of the Raaaaacim Industrial Complex.

Via: Memeorandum

Via: Politico




3 comments:

@eloh said...

aka "Good Ole Boy"...we still have them by the handfuls...

Clifton B said...

@eloh:

Just like Jimmy? I pity you!

Angie Lee said...

Left ya some linky love, "celebrating" your completely excellent "Raaaaacism Industrial Complex."

http://wtpunitedstates.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-racism-re-posted-updated.html

:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails