Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hannity 2012?



WASHINGTON – Talk-show host Sean Hannity, a
vocal opponent of Barack Obama's policies, said today he would not rule out a
bid for the presidency in 2012.

Egged on by radio colleague Bill Cunningham, Hannity said he would consider entering the front lines of the political fray if God directs him.


"I've never made a decision in my life without – whatever destiny God has you've got to fulfill it," he said. "I'm not sure that's my destiny."


I am not sure Hannity knows what he is getting into. The left has been demonizing him professionally for years, they have largely left his personal life alone. Should Hannity throw his hat into the ring, he had better be ready for the hungry jackals to tear into his personal life the exact same way they have torn into Palin’s. If he can survive that process, then he should go for it.

Hannity reminds me of a Jack Russell Terrier. Once their jaws latch on to something they just don’t let go. Can you imaging him latching on to a nasty negative aspect of The Won? Pure joy!

13 comments:

Reaganite Republican said...

LOL, never happen

Palin-Liz Cheney 2012- now there, you're talkin'

Clifton B said...

RRR:

I tend to agree. I don't think Hannity would really cross that line from radio to reality.

I am kind of partial to a Palin/Bachmann ticket. But Liz certainly works for me.

smitty1e said...

Don't underestimate the value of a Hannity running at the enemy lines and drawing fire.
It could be a Fred Thompson head-fake.
And, as much as I like RR's ticket, I'm not sure you can elect an XX/XX ticket, irrespective of how bad BHO tubes it.

Lone Ranger said...

He just said that to give the libs the heeby jeebies. Imagine a Palin-Hannity ticket. The lefties really WOULD move to Canada.

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

Though Hannity has a strong voice and knows his points, perhaps he'd be too polarizing? I wonder if we have yet to see who the real competition to the left might be?

Anonymous said...

SandboxReport.com has officially endorsed Sean Hannity for President in 2012 - http://sandboxreport.com/?p=271

Clifton B said...

smitty1e:

I would not underestimate Hannity's ability. He has proven himself time and time again to be able to go after the left.

I think a full female ticket could win. Especially if they make the case that it was men who have screwed things up thus far.

Clifton B said...

Lone Ranger:

Please a Palin/ Hannity ticket would cause half of their heads to explode!

Clifton B said...

Vickie:

I still think that there is a chance that an unknown might just spring up out of the Tea Party movement. Sarah Palin has shown the way, that an everyday person armed with common sense and social media can make a difference.

Clifton B said...

TCL:

Talk about exploding heads! A Limbaugh/ Hannity ticket would cause liberals to spontaneously combust!

Clifton B said...

anonymous:

Thanks for the tip

Anonymous said...

Vicki's Bit-o-earth:

Being polarizing has never been a concern on the left, has it? Look at Obama, Pelosi or Boxer, they're polarizing and they really don't care. Reagan wouldn't be concerned about being polarizing. He had his firm convictions and was respected for it. I personally would love to see someone like Dennis Prager run for president. I believe he would be a great one.

Reaganite Republican said...

Hey Clifton, Smitty came up with a good one... REAL good:

Palin-Patreaus 2012!!!

It's starting to sound right to me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails