Friday, August 7, 2009

Is anyone surprised they attacked the black guy?


No one should be surprised the SEIU thugs singled out and attacked the black guy selling “Don’t Tread On Me” flags. Furthermore no one should be surprised that it was another black man who hit him first.

One of the worst things a black person can do is wander off the liberal plantation. Speak your mind, have your own beliefs and Lord help you speak out against the first black president’s policies. This is because over the years, white liberals and their black lackeys have done an excellent job creating group think through victim hood in the black community. As such, way too many blacks view everything, especially politics, through the distorted prism of racism, thus giving them an “us vs. them” mentality.

This is why Kenneth Gladney was singled out for attack. The black SEIU guy viewed Gladney as working against his fellow blacks or as a traitor if you will.

To prove my point, I offer you an example of a black person stuck on the liberal plantation that Conservative Black Woman posted on her blog:

“We all knew this was not about the Health Care Bill! As African American’s we should know by now, how RACISM look’s! and if we don’t, we better LEARN and learn fast!

Now my job is to WATCH and PRAY!! So I knew this stuff was going to happen! Sorry but, I am not SHOCKED!!

Field why not show all the face’s of BLACK CONSERVATIVE’S/ they are all on TV in agreement with those so called Protester’s/ no, these people are a pack of WOLVE’s going after their Prey!! And the Prey is the President!”

16 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

Clifton:
There was no violence at the town halls until Obama called out his thugs. It's a disgrace what they did to the man selling the flags.

Clifton B said...

TCL:

Obama is being more than irresponsible with setting out the union thugs. Yes it is a disgrace what happened to Gladney, but it certainly isn't a surprise. I can tell you from first hand of the hostility directed towards me by other blacks when I voice my political views.

I still plan to attend the town halls here in NJ and I still plan to go to the Tea Party in DC. It will take more than a union thug to stop me.

Opus #6 said...

It isn't right to have to pass any litmus test based on skin color. When will people finally understand. I am so sick of racism. God bless all of our brave patriots at this trying time.

Meadow said...

Bravo! This though is all too sad. As a group (no color, race, gender involved) we should be working together, not being involved in thug tactics.

I'm white, female, conservative and Irish. I'm mad and not getting any less so.

I pity those who let the WH dictate how they 'feel'.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jenny said...

Never in my born days did I ever think I'd see an American President call out private citizens for ridicule, involve himself in a local police matter, call for citizens to turn others in for "fishy" speech, order union thugs against Americans exercising their 1st amendment right, and tell the American people to STFU. It's like living in a bad twilight zone episode. God Bless Mr Gladney for being a patriot.

Steve Burri said...

Clifton B,

In perusing your blog roll and your More Black Conservatives blog roll, I noticed that you didn't have The National Conversation by James T. Harris, a Milwaukee radio talk show host. If you haven't already, I would hope you would visit. I think you'll like it.

And come and visit me at Grandpa John's as well to see if you can stomach my humor. (Well, I call it humor, anyway.)

Clifton B said...

Steve Burri:

Hey thanks for the heads up on National Conversation. I am adding it to my More Black Conservatives blog roll (good 'cause I am thinking of bumping Hip Hop Republicans, a wee to left of center for my taste).

More than stomaching the humor at Grandpa John's. So much so that it my by other blog roll.

Peace out

Clifton B said...

Opus #6:

It is going to take a very frank and very gut wrenching talk on race for us to get to the promise land. Currently that is not possible with a president carrying 1960's bullshit baggage and political correctness restrictions.

Never fear we will get there.

Clifton B said...

Meadow:

This black, male, conservative Catholic knows exactly how you feel!

Clifton B said...

Jenny:

I was thinking the same thing as I watched all the latest Town Hall videos. I never ever ever thought I would see the day in America where the people have to beg to be heard. This shit has got to stop.

silentthriller said...

Here's what's going to happen.If all these government programs continue to grow. The United States is going to collapse just like the U.S.S.R. did.

Clifton B said...

silentthriller:

So very true, SS, Medicare and Medicad are already sinking the ship. Adding another huge and unfunded entitlement is sure to sink our ship. To make matters worse it is completely unneccessary.

Anonymous said...

I'm upset that they are shoving relatively old guys.
Some of those men are as old as my father, and I'm worried about that, with those union guys pushing people down on the pavement.

Ron Russell said...

Found your site via Stogie at Saberpoint. I just posted on this same incident in Missouri. And just as you indicate nothing gets liberals worked up more than what they call "an Uncle Tom". It hits a nerve with those on the left. I been going to Stogie's site for sometime now---I try to go daily. I'm going to add you to my blogroll at TOTUS. Visit me and drop off a comment sometimes. The other day I did a satire article, it may give you a laugh or two. I'll leave you the link: S.H.I.T. vs P.E.T.A.

Clifton B said...

Anonymous:

Yes did you notice how many seniors are at those town hall meetings. It is disgraceful to see them get pushed around like that. If anyone push my parents like that, heads would roll everywhere!

Clifton B said...

Ron Russell:

Hey Ron, welcome to ABC! I am glad you liked the blog. I am going to trip over to your blog and check it out right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails