Monday, March 15, 2010

Rielle Hunter tells all to GQ

GQ Magazine has a very extensive interview with John Edwards’ baby’s mama Rielle Hunter. In the interview Hunter goes into all sorts of details, like how she and Edwards met, how Edwards feared his wife, the sex tape and more.  Here is a little sample: 
Love at first sight?: “He called me the next day. We talked on the phone almost every night for four hours. We met on February 21. On February 25-on the phone, from Des Moines, Iowa-I fell in love with him. Head over heels in love. I was a goner. … He doesn’t lie to me…and well, first of all, infidelity doesn’t happen in healthy marriages. The break in the marriage happens before the infidelity. And that break happened, you know, two and a half decades before I got there. So the home was wrecked already. I was not the Home Wrecker.” 
Also make sure you check out the pictures. I find it very odd that she would take a photo like the one above and then this photo with her son. What is the angle?  Is she trying blend the roles of mom and mistress?

I wonder if Rielle not understand that her child will one day be able to read about all of this?  In certain aspects, her interview reminds me a lot like all the blabbering Mark Sanford did.

I starting to miss the old days, when people who got caught in a scandal were embarrassed enough to disappear from public sight until the whole thing blew over. Today, they get caught and it is lights, camera, action and Ka-Ching!

If you read the GQ interview and are in the mood for more, you can also check out details of the sex tape over at The Daily Beast.

6 comments:

trinity said...

You're right, Clifton...why can't people who have been publicly shamed just go away into obscurity? They seem hell bent on justifying, somehow, their outrageous behavior. This woman is a complete nutjob.

What I have to say about John Edwards can't be said in polite company, so I will just leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

See? This is what happens when dumbass men fool around with nasty 'ol skank-ho jumpoffs.

They keep EVERYTHING...texts, phone messages, and VIDEO! Then they write books, threaten blackmail with aforementioned video and give interviews.

Look, listen and learn, gentlemen. DON'T PUT "IT" ON A PEDESTAL. IT'S NOT "ALL THAT".

I feel the most sorry for the innocent victim in this whole sordid mess...the child.

Loose "zips" sink ships!

Janelle said...

Yeech and bleech. Grow up, Rielle, your child isn't a photo-op. John Edwards seems to believe he can make a political comeback. John, you have 'come' one time too many to be back anywhere. I know that's awful..and I'm positive Im not the only person who thought it.

Clifton B said...

trinity:

If I was ever stupid enough to involve myself in something like this, I could not find an island remote enough to run to. You would not see my black behind for decades before I set my foot back into the USA. Seeing how many of these scandals come rolling down the pike, my self imposed exile wouldn't have to last too long.

Clifton B said...

Anonymous:

Both Rielle and Edwards need to review the lyrics to OPP.

Clifton B said...

Janelle:

John Edwards seems to believe he can make a political comeback. John, you have 'come' one time too many to be back anywhere.

Post of the day! Janelle, you had me rolling with that one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails