Friday, March 26, 2010

Video: Rep. Cleaver DID get spit on, in a “Say It, Don’t Spray It” kind of way

The other day I said I did not really believe that a Tea Party protester spat upon Rep. Emanuel Cleaver. Well, it turns out technically he did get spit on him.  Watch the video at the 1:20 mark.


I think we now know why Cleaver did not want to press charges. Is there such a thing as a “Say It Don’t Spray It Class D Felony”? After watching the video, the incident sure doesn’t look like the Civil Rights era replay the media made it out to be. Clearly the media is going all out to help Democrats transition from victimizers to victims, by making everything look like intimidation.

What is totally sad and may soon prove dangerous is that these stories get picked up in the black community almost without question. This is because the left has been feeding the black community as steady diet of bitterness and resentment for years.

Just listen to this voicemail left for Jean Schmidt (R-OH) at her office.
Speaker: “Yeah, I’m glad the president passed health care. Yeah. Funky ass, racist-ass Republicans hate that, don’t you? Gene Schmitt, when you got hit by that car, you should’ve broke your back, bitch. And Boehner, motherf***er…that Mitch McConnell. All you racist f***ing Republicans. Why don’t you just change your party name to racist? Cuz if one of those f***ing Tea baggers had spit on me, I’d have shot all them in the fucking face with my fucking 9 millimeter. Fuck all you racist motherf***ers.”

The caller clearly believes the story that a Tea Partier assaulted Cleaver because of his race. Anybody else think the black community is being used to set something off?


UPDATE: Sara In Italy, does an excellent job covering this story from start to finish.

Via: Hot Air

9 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Clearly the guy should have been arrested for not being more careful with his spit. But did you see Cleaver poking at the man? I think that should be classified as threat. Arrest them both and we will all sleep better at night.

Maybe we should just arrest anyone who speaks above an inside voice and doesn't keep their hands in their own laps and refuses to say "of course you are right..." whenever Obama speaks.

Yeah...sorry about the snark.

Clifton B said...

Rachel Ann:

No need to apologize about the snark. We all know the media is trying to paint everyone who speaks out as an extremist.

sarainitaly said...

You know what makes me so angry? Is that Cleaver even said that the guy accidentally got spray on him! And that's exactly what the video proves!

Cleaver described it...as a man "who allowed his saliva to hit my face"
Cleaver told me: "I said to this one person, 'You spat on me.' I thought he was going to say, 'Hey, I was yelling. Sorry.' But he continuing yelling and, for a few seconds, I pointed at him and said, 'You spat on me.'"

I wrote a long post about this, and only finding out until last night that Cleaver even admitted it was a say it don't spray it incident! The media was SO negligent here, it isn't funny. This is outrageous.

http://sarainitalyblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/protester-pulls-tingles-and-gets-called.html

Myself said...

It's ironic that the supposed spitting happened right in front of a capitol policewoman. If it were truly a "spitting" instead of the "spraying" we see, she would have arrested the bystander on the spot. Funny how these lies go. Too bad someone had a camera to record the truth. ;)

Janelle said...

The eloquence and sweeping grasp of history by the caller leave me breathless..........

Clifton B said...

american girl in italy:

That is shameless on the media. They totally blew that story out of proportion.

Clifton B said...

Janelle:

I pity the gal who kisses that guy on the mouth!

sarainitaly said...

Thanks for the linky! :O)

Clifton B said...

American Girl:

You deserve it, you did an awesome job on that post. Kudos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails