Monday, June 6, 2011

Rick Santorum makes it official- will run in 2012


ABC News: "We're ready to announce that we are going to be in this race and we're in it to win," Rick Santorum told me.
While I do believe Obama is quite beatable in 2012, I have my doubts if Rick Santorum could do it. His crushing defeat in 2006 does not bode well against the full fury of Obama and the left. Santorum also has a habit of putting social issues at the forefront. In 2012, social issues should not be place above the economy. This is because Obama will use them to defect from his poor record on the economy, jobs and the deficit. 

Earlier this year, Santorum's dust up with Palin ended with Palin getting the better of him. It will be interesting to see if Palin gets into the race, will Santorum pick up the fight again.

At any rate, I am looking forward to seeing what Santorum will bring to the debates and if he will tangle with any of the other candidates.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails