Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sarah slept here



Guess who stayed in my neck of the woods last night?  Yep, Sarah Palin's bus tour called it a night in my part of New Jersey. I got a tip from a friend of mine that Sarah Palin and family were staying at hotel a few blocks from my home.  So I walked over there to see if I could catch a glimpse.  The place was as quiet as ever.  Dismayed I started walking back home on a different route and I spied the tour bus in a parking lot only a block away.


I wanted to post this last night, but I wasn't sure if Sarah was still planning to play cat and mouse with the media so, I scheduled the post for this morning.  Give them hell, Sarah!

8 comments:

Chris said...

She does have a great following.

Ten Mile Island said...

I remember when Nixon came to Portland. Stayed at the Benson Hotel. I went down trying to see if it would be possible to catch a glimpse of him and realized that it would, instead, add one more to the crowd protesting his visit!

Oh, well.

At least, when Gerry Ford came to Portland, I was able to introduce him to my little sister. (I wasn't able to find a date, and had two tickets to the dinner. Loser boy! But we did sit with the guy who carried "the football.")
.

Left Coast Rebel said...

Wish you could have gotten an interview!

bd said...

very cool

Euripides said...

I'm surprised you didn't have a pack of little, media dogs nipping at your heels because you actually saw Palin's bus.

Palin Derangement Syndrome is unsurpassed in the media.

Marian said...

"Sarah slept here." Love it!
Ah, yes, the tour bus that "violates federal law" , being used by the person who yes indeed WAS invited to Rolling Thunder. Good grief, with two Major Scandals manufactured in one weekend, the rabid LSM is outdoing themselves with this tour in blowing every possible "issue", made up or not, into a front page story. Yep. Meanwhile they spin, spin, spin away or completely ignore every major, significant issue with Obama. Seriously, it would be hugely entertaining if it weren't so insidious and sad. http://hillbuzz.org/2011/06/01/lsm-sarah-palins-bus-violates-federal-law-war-powers-act-just-a-suggestion-and-totally-okay-for-obama-regime-to-skip/

Erik Kartman said...

The media has caused Sarah and her family a lot of pain over the last 3 years. Therefore I hope she continues to play cat and mouse with them and I also hope that she continues to profit finanically. I do not think she will run this time but maybe in four years. Good luck Sarah.

Anonymous said...

It would have been great if you got the chance to talk to Sarah, maybe when she is President.

blackbird...

Related Posts with Thumbnails