Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Glenn Beck vs. Michelle Malkin over Eric Massa

Michelle Malkin was on Glenn Beck’s radio show today and the two had a disagreement over the value of Eric Massa. I can see both sides of the argument. I don’t think we should wrap our arms around Eric Massa and proclaim him a conservative hero as being suggested by Politico. Malkin did a fine job reminding all of us just whom we are dealing with when it comes to Eric Massa. On the other hand, giving Massa airtime to expose the true motives behind health care reform is a good thing and should his claims prove true will only help to stop this awful bill from passing.

Listen to the exchange and let me know what you think.



8 comments:

trinity said...

I love Glenn Beck, but I really think he should leave this one alone. Republicans should really just stay away from Massa and let the Democrats deal with him and what he is saying. Even though I tend to think some of what Massa is saying is probably legit, it doesn't make him a boyscout that everybody should be getting behind.

Lou Ettore said...

Lots of battles to fight nowadays!

Clifton B said...

trinity:

I don't know if you caught the Beck/ Massa interview, but if you have not, rest assured your thoughts were 100% correct!

Clifton B said...

Lou Ettore:

It seems like there are battles everyday!

Soloman said...

I think it was worth the chance, regardless of the outcome.

I posted my thoughts, which are basically that we wouldn't have known if Massa had something profound to offer unless somebody let him talk.

Beck gave him a platform. Obviously he's either got nothing, been threatened, or been paid off.

BTW Cliff, thought I'd let you know since you've helped me along the way... I finally hit the Memeorandum board tonight! Feelin' groovy...

Charles Rinehart said...

I watched Beck interview Massa. Massa could have said a lot more. Specifics. He didn't do that. I was disappointed.

Clifton B said...

Soloman:

I agree that Massa needed a platform where he could be grilled. Beck grilled him and found him to be a big fat liar.

I very happy to see you made Memeorandum! I kind of feel like a proud Papa!

Anonymous said...

I used to like Glenn Beck until his dishonest and ignorant attack on Medina. And then there is his support for Rick Perry. Both Medina and Perry are running for govenor of Texas. Glenn advertises that he is against politics as usual and Rick Perry is the poster child for a politician. I saw that he was truly a misleading hypocrite and he has really disappointed me. I thought he was a voice that cut through all the noise. But then I found him to be just part of the noise...what a let down.

Related Posts with Thumbnails