Friday, November 19, 2010

Nancy Pelosi knocks John Boehner for crying

New York Times: Ha. What about John Boehner, the Ohio Republican who is expected to succeed you as House speaker in January? Did you see him tearing up on election night as he addressed his supporters?
You know what? He is known to cry. He cries sometimes when we’re having a debate on bills. If I cry, it’s about the personal loss of a friend or something like that. But when it comes to politics — no, I don’t cry. I would never think of crying about any loss of an office, because that’s always a possibility, and if you’re professional, then you deal with it professionally.

Does this woman ever listen to what comes out of her own mouth? Really it wasn’t even a year ago she was blubbering over the violence of the 1970’s.

 

Thank God the gavel is out of her crazy hands.

8 comments:

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

This slag invoked Jesus when defending abortion!
The things that come out of this woman's mouth....

Gorges Smythe said...

Yep, she's a real "piece of work" as they say.

VSO said...

Invoking Jesus to defend abortion. What did Jesus say about those who scandalize the little ones? Someone fit her for a millstone.

lady di said...

I am a women of around the age of Nancy but not of her political beliefs. I will tell you when she speaks, I Cry!

Anonymous said...

The insanity of Politics. This women, in any other occupation, would be in a straitjacket. In congress she's given a gavel. Sometimes I think we need a political enema when I see a lunatic like her being voted to position of authority.

EM said...

Nothing but good news: The Dems reelected her to their leadership. Doubling down on failure, that's what I like to see. I'm so used to seeing the Repubs shooting themselves in the foot, this is a nice change. I was afraid they might take the obvious, sane course and tack to the middle of the road, but no chance of that now. With her and Obama as the faces and voices of the D party, the Repubs would have to try really, really hard to lose in '12.

Liz said...

Yes, I don't think it is physically possible for Satan to cry tears out of it's eyes....maybe blood.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking a wooden stake thru the heart will be necessary to get rid of nazi pelosi.

SB Smith
TX

Related Posts with Thumbnails