Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Return of the New Black Panthers in Philly


Some quick comments on this guy.
  1. 1.   I cannot believe anyone from the New Black Panther party would be stupid enough to show up at the exact same polling place that made them infamous over the last two years.
  2. 2.    This dude ain’t the least bit scary.  I doubt I would have even noticed him if he was standing outside my polling place.
  3. 3.   Best way to handle a clown like him in the future, ridicule!  Laugh him off, tell him exactly what a joke you think him and his leftist fellows are.


Many people were rightfully alarmed by the two New Black Panther members in 2008. But this guy is clearly not the same thing.  I take it as an indication that the far left is in retreat.

1 comment:

Clifton B said...

madmath1:

Exactly why I said ridicule is the answer for them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails