Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bill Ayers Tells A Conservative Chicago Blogger That He Wrote Dreams From My Father





Talk about freaky deaky. I am not too sure what to make of this.
A conservative Chicago blogger runs into Bill Ayers at Reagan National Airport. A conversation ensues and Ayers blurts out that he wrote Dreams From My Father for Obama, not once, not twice but thrice.
Then, unprompted he said--I wrote Dreams From My Father. I said, oh, so you admit it. He said--Michelle asked me to. I looked at him. He seemed eager. He's about my height, short. He went on to say--and if you can prove it, we can split the royalties. So I said, stop pulling my leg. Horrible thought. But he came again--I really wrote it, the wording was similar. I said I believe you probably heavily edited it. He said--I wrote it. I said--why would I believe you, you're a liar.

He had no answer to that. Just looked at me. Then he turned and walked off, and said again his bit about my proving it and splitting the proceeds.


Go to Anne Leary’s blog Backyard Conservative and read her two entries. Start with this one, and then go to this one.
It has been speculated that Ayers was the author all along and Christopher Andersen's new book "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage" seems to confirm it indirectly.
Perhaps Bill Ayers is confessing because saw what kind of crazy cash Sarah Palin is looking at with her book and now Ayers wants in on a piece of the action too.

Via: Cashill.com
Via: American Thinker

7 comments:

Charley said...

I believe it is true but the whole "I ran into this guy and he said this at the airport" in not something I will go all in over.
Keep up the great work Clifton, the best part of my day is the morning cup of coffee and reading a few favorite blogs, this one being the first.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I remember such speculation, a while ago. Interesting........

Perhaps ol' Bill is feeling old. Marginalized. Not on the front burner. Etc. -grin- Aren't people like him, kind of like movie stars? They do what they do, partly because they love the limelight and adulation, etc.? Perhaps...

I haven't had time to go to the links but... Isn't this like so many other things...? How to prove it, either way? -sigh-

Jess said...

There are two ways to look at this. One is that the blogger misunderstood, or made the story up, and the other is that Ayers is right, or is up to something. Either way, a seed of mistrust has been planted. The results could be far reaching, and not good for Obama.

victoria said...

Joseph Farah and the crew at wnd.com have been speculating over Ayers writing Dreams. As a frequent WND vistor this doesn't surprise me in the least.

Go Bill. You've officially duped America.

Tim_W_Burke said...

http://washingtonindependent.com/62828/yes-bill-ayers-is-messing-with-people

Even Goldberg's walked this back.

Opus #6 said...

The only way to prove it would be with Ayers' help. Perhaps he could admit to it on tape. Or he could secretly send evidence to somebody so they cal "discover" it.

Bob Belvedere said...

Had to quote you, Clifton--priceless. Quoted from and linked to at: FREAKY DEAKY where you will learn about Operation Mindf--k.

Related Posts with Thumbnails