Friday, October 30, 2009

Is CNN Looking For Their Own Little Fight With The White House?

     

I guess coming in last and watching Fox’s rating soar, has turned on a light bulb at CNN. After getting Valerie Jarrett to eat crow, Campbell Brown has decided to go for broke and call out the White House for its obvious bias.

I think the White House clearly bit off more than they could chew by asking other news organization to marginalize Fox. What happened was that the media realized they created a monster in Obama. Sure they are happy to carry his water on their own accord, but it is something else entirely when Obama tells them to carry it.

Get the Jiffy Pop ready, something tells me this ain’t the last we will see of CNN nipping at the White House’s heels.

3 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

She's spot on, of course, but I don't think they're picking a fight with the WH. CNN seems to be staking out middle ground to appeal to moderates on both sides. Or (*gasp*) they may be actually returning to actual unbiased reporting? Is that even possible?

The Dinner Doula said...

WAAAHHHH! I feel like I'm stuck in 5th grade with all this he said/she said boo hooin'. I think Campbell sounds like a big baby for coming in last but for once, I think she's right on in this interview. Love, love, love the fact that Jarrett doesn't want to "generalize." Can't wait to hear if Chris, Keith and Rachel touch this one. Great post!

moon816 said...

i guess "if you can't beat them, join them" is the new motto in CNN

Related Posts with Thumbnails