Friday, October 16, 2009

Meghan McCain: The Twit On Twitter Tweets Her Tits



Get a load of this or should I say “these”? Meghan McCain, who has not been heard from recently mind you, was sitting home bored last night and decided to post a twitter picture of herself reading Andy Warhol.
From NY Daily News
"[My] 'spontaneous' night in is my Andy Warhol biography and takeout. ... I'm getting old," she writes.
Well as you can see from the photo, she kind of looks like the Pamela Anderson nude ad on R.S. McCain’s blog rather than someone getting old.

Once the Twit on Twitter started getting feed back about the buxom black and white photo, Meghan got all defensive and junk. 
"So I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing, but apparently anything other than a pantsuit, I am a slut," she Twittered. 
When that did not work she got all Little Ms. Pissy Pants:
 Then she threatened to abandon her Twitter account altogether. "[Why] I have been considering deleting my twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment."
Finally Ol’ Mammary Meghan came full circle to the mea culpa:
I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic," McCain wrote Wednesday about the photo that has been viewed 103,911 and counting. "I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended."
Quite frankly, I say Meghan knew exactly what she was doing.  She is a first class attention whore who has not been in the news for a long time.  So it was lights, camera, action and cheesecake! Personally I hope she continues tweeting cheesecake photos, she is far better suited for that then giving advice on how to remake the Republican party.

For the full low down on Meghan, visit The Other McCain, they are kind of like kissin' cousins you know.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked and Ms. McCain has removed the offensive photo. It was a bad judgement call on her part to post it. I'd file this under mammary's, oops, sorry, I mean lesson learned. Next time, she could use a little more decorum when choosing her photos (and perhaps some more clothes).

Janelle said...

The title by itself wins a George Carlin award!

Anonymous said...

If anyone needs any more proof that McCain is a Rino just look at how he raised his daughter here. She's "pro-sexuality" which is a euphorism for pro-slut and she wonders why this pic brought on such a negative impression. Well, when you advertise that the Republicans need to be more liberal and say you're pro sex and then pose a slutty picture, well as I would tell my gang banging students when they say or do something stupid, well DUH! If my daughter was doing this, I would be you're over 18 and an adult, but this shames and embarass me as a father. But that's not John's style. He'll write it off as she's entitled to her opinion and seuxality and how we conservatives are too pudish and we need to lighten up.

Joie said...

oh this was definitely a planned picture, it takes a lot of primping and taping, pulling and squeezing to get the "girls" to sit like that. i am also positive it was not the first picture shot either, oh there were many and this one happened to be the one to make the cut and get the tweet.
as you notice the book is off to the side with plenty off clearance for the "girls" to be front and center.
for if this was a post about her and her boring night with her book because she is getting old, well then clearly you can surmise as well as i can and you know the book would've been prompting her chin up (or something like that) and the "girls" wouldn't have even been in view.
this was a "ahem, hello...over here! yes, right here and don't look to hard at my book cause i haven't been getting any attention and it is my time, to hell with the book (that is why it is barely in the pic)...come see what i have to offer...see?"

Angie Lee said...

Dude, the book ain't even OPEN!?!?!

Seriously, Clifton, the post title made me laugh so hard, I nearly peed in my pants. Keep 'em comin, my friend!

Clifton B said...

Mkotyk88:

Oh she knew what she was doing. No innocence there. Like I said attention whore. Since the left is not doing that the Republican Party is dead shtick anymore, they really don't need her.

Clifton B said...

Janelle:

Thank you, I did want to use a little alliteration.

Clifton B said...

madmath1:

You need to check out The Other McCain's blog. He has Meghan pegged as you do as "pro-sex/ pro-slut".

I also agree if she was my daughter, she would hear from me how shameful and embarrassing her behavior is.

Clifton B said...

Writer X:

You had better believe Meghan is a vacuous as they come. Have your read any of her tweets? Plastic Coke bottles have more depth.

Clifton B said...

Joie:

Best comment of the day!

Clifton B said...

Angie Lee:

I don't think she even got past page 1!

Joie said...

Thanks, and you definitely had the BEST title of the day by far!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think she's lucky to be such a beautiful girl. So what if she showed cleavage? It was an average thing years ago.

Related Posts with Thumbnails