Sunday, October 25, 2009

Newt Gingrich Wants To Run In 2012. Don’t Even Bother!





C-SPAN: "If you were to run, what factors would you take into account? What would lead you to think about running?"
GINGRICH: "Callista and I are going to think about this in February 2011. And we are going to reach out to all of our friends around the country. And we'll decide, if there's a requirement as citizens that we run, I suspect we probably will. And if there's not a requirement, if other people have filled the vacuum, I suspect we won't." 

Newt my boy, there is absolutely no need for you and Callista to sit down and discuss anything. You have forever destroyed all your chances of getting a majority of conservatives to vote for you after pig-headishly sticking to Dede Scozzafava. That über RINO is now a permanent albatross around your neck. 

The days of the GOP shoving RINOs onto conservatives are over. Thanks to Obama's radical agenda, the conservative base is now active and organized. RINO candidates will be met with the strongest resistance and those who push them will lose support.

Already you can see Newt has already lost favor with base.  Check out these Dallas Tea Party (h/t Michelle Malkin) videos.  They basically sum up why Newt can forget about 2012 and beyond.








11 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

It would have been interesting to hear what Newt said after the guy in the last video said we needed candidates to sign up to "core values" or we don't want them.

A Conservative Unclogged Blog said...

"Thanks to Obama's radical agenda, the conservative base is now active and organized. RINO candidates will be met with the strongest resistance and those who push them will lose support."

This is the only reason I am glad Obama won...and I wouldn't call it glad, but call it inspired to do some real hope and change...the kind Big Brother will NOT like.

I know plenty of folks who have extreme buyers' remorse. But they would not be waking up to the truth if McCain were in office (and I fear he might well have not done much better...shoot me for saying it). I didn't vote for him by the way.....I did not vote for Obama either. I could not vote as I was unexpectedly in Oregon away from home about 6 weeks longer than hoped...

Huge things are on the horizon! It is an exciting time to be American!

Jenny said...

NO Newt 2012. Sarah, Michelle, Liz!!!

OldSouth said...

Had Newt's freshman class of 1994 remained true to principle, and maintained discipline (instead of feeding at the trough), we would NOT be in the conundrum we now face.

Newt knew how to get them elected, and then failed to lead.

BTW--I've enjoyed your work so much, I've linked you to my page.

Keep it up, good buddy.

Just a conservative girl said...

Newt lives in the same area that I do. He was doing a book signing yesterday at the Books A Million store near his house. I think he may now have an idea that conservatives are none to pleased with him. In the pouring rain several hundred turned up to protest his endorsement.

RightKlik said...

Newt's officially insane. POTUS? Pshaw! Now his chances are below zero.

@eloh said...

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.

arlenearmy said...

If Newt was serious about running then why didnt he run against Obama. We got stuck w/McCain who messed it up for us & we winded up w/Obama.

Newt needs to hush! Palin is driving this train.

Left Coast Rebel said...

Agree with RK, his chances are actually below zero at this point. I scoff at the notion. We conservative activists don't forget the myriad injustices thrown at us from party leadership, Newt being at the top right now.....

Dan Maloney said...

I'm fed up with Newt and I wrote a second open letter to let him know:

http://nygoe.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/newt-gingrich-a-second-letter/

Anonymous said...

All who credicise Newt need to keep in mind he's one of the few with brains.

Related Posts with Thumbnails