Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday Night Live’s Scott Brown sketch


Scott Brown seems to have liked the sketch.  Here is Brown's reaction
Brown smiled as he watched it. “Thank goodness I like a good laugh,” he tells National Review Online. “That was pretty funny. I wish I could host SNL some day. I’ve been watching it since I was young. Jon Hamm is great.” But what about Hamm’s Boston accent? “He did a great job,” says Brown. “He doesn’t really sound like me, but it was very funny.” 
I thought it was funny too, but knowing that SNL leans to the left, I have to wonder if they are suggesting that the only reason Brown won was because he is perceived as good looking? This theme is often applied to Palin as well, so is that why the SNL Scott Brown does all that winking (a la Palin)?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Haha!! I just clicked the "I like" button...:)N

j summett said...

Two possible "hotties " for the ticket in 2012?

Palin/Brown- need to see how it goes, but it does have a nice ring to it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails