Yesterday I was on Let’s Talk with Silvio Canto talking about Dingy Harry’s absurd statement. You can follow Silvio’s blog here. Below is the audio to the show.
Iran Just Declared Reality a Prohibited Zone
-
I can’t lie. I’m going to miss the Iranians. Not the terrorism,
hostage-taking or chanting mobs. I’m going to miss the comedy. Iran’s
leaders possess a spe...
2 weeks ago


4 comments:
Hey, Cliff I'm a Giants fan too.
Nice job!
nice interview.
my thoughts on the subject is that Biden, Reid and Clinton exposed the underlying feelings of liberals towards others, in that everyone is a subordinant to them and that others need to be subservient to them because they are dependents.
Samuel:
Go Giants!
The Griper:
Yes there clearly is a snobby elitist-ness about their comments. So many modern day Democrats are not really looking to help the little people they are looking to rule the little people.
Post a Comment